- 1 Red onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Crushed chilli
- 1 Tin butter beans
- Basil leaves
- Vitalising superpowder
- Tomato puree
- 2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- In a heated pan, spray some spray oil and fry 1 red onion, 2 garlic cloves and some crushed chilli for 5 minutes
- Add 1 tin of butter beans to the pan, drained and washed, and cook for a further 5 minutes
- Add 1 tbsp of tomato puree, a few basil leaves and 1-2 tbsp Vitalising superpowder. Stir together.
- With a potato masher roughly mash everything together.
- Add 2 tbsp coconut flour and 1 tbsp nutritional yeast and mix together. If the mixture is not dry enough to form into balls, add more coconut flour.
- Once at the right consistency, shape into balls and cook at 200 degrees fan for 20 minutes, or until crispy on the outside. Serve with homemade sweet potato chips. Voilà!