- 150g Spelt/wholemeal flour
- 2 Mashed bananas
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 5 tbsp Cacao powder
- 80g Coconut sugar
- 200ml Coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Avocado/olive/coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Omega 3 superpowder
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea/Himalayan salt
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the milk, oil, banana and vanilla and stir together thoroughly.
- Allow mixture to sit and soak up liquid for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour in the mix.
- Place in the centre of the oven 180oc and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Stick a cocktail stick in the centre of the brownies and it should come out clean. If it has mixture on it pop back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack in the tin and remove after 20 minutes. Gently peel off the paper and enjoy warm or cold.