Mocha Buckwheat Breakfast Pudding
- 100g buckwheat groats
- 1 banana
- 120ml oat milk
- 1 tbsp Cacao + Superpowder blend
- 2 tbsp cacao powder + 1 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- To serve: coconut yoghurt, cacao nibs, chia seeds, strawberries, chocolate sauce
- Soak the buckwheat groats in filtered water overnight in a covered bowl or jar.
- Drain and rinse the buckwheat and add to a food processor with all of the other pudding ingredients and blend to combine. Scrape down the sides as necessary until the pudding is creamy.
- Serve in two jars topped with the coconut yoghurt, cacao nibs, chia seeds, strawberries, chocolate sauce and any other toppings. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 days.