For the brownie mixture:
- 150g dried goldenberries
- 150g dark chocolate 70% cocoa
- 125g butter
- 50g ground almonds
- 150g coconut sugar (or alternative)
- 3 free-range eggs
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1.5tbs of vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 100g dark chocolate 70% cocoa
- 50g dried goldenberries
- Cacao powder for the toping
- Cut the chocolate into pieces, add some slices of butter and melt it slowly in a bain-marie until all the butter has been added. Stir it from time to time, then allow to cool.
- Mix the eggs with vanilla sugar to a foam, and fold into the melted chocolate. Now add the flour, baking soda, almonds and goldenberries.
- Line a baking tin (20 x 24cm with a high rim) with baking paper, then our in the brownie mixture.
- Heat the oven to 180 °C (gas mark 2-3), put in the brownie mixture and bake it for around 25 to 30 minutes.
- Take the rest of the chocolate and melt it in a bain-marie. Meanwhile, cut the brownie mixture into squares. Glaze the pieces with the melted chocolate and decorate with some goldenberries. As a final step, dust the brownies with raw cocoa.