Avocado + Goldenberry Salad
For the vinaigrette
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- A pinch of crushed or fresh red chilli
For the salad
- Small pack (approx. 125g) mozzarella
- 80g raw dried goldenberries
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 pack of rocket
- 2 avocados
- First mix the oil with the orange juice and season with salt, pepper and chilli. Break up the mozzarella into chunks, then add with the goldenberries to the vinaigrette. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Slice the celery and avacado into small pieces.
- Mix the avocado and celery with the vinaigrette then fold in the rocket leaves. Arrange the salad in a bowl and serve immediately.