- Stir 1 to 4 teaspoonfuls into smoothies or hot mylk/milk.
- Add to your favourite baking recipes and raw desserts for extra nutritional vitality.
Premium raw cacao grown in our native tropical Ecuador blends with pollen from Spanish bees and naturally sweet Peruvian lucuma root and maca root to create a luxuriously chocolatey easy ingredient in your favourite drinks and dishes.
The Health Benefits
A 100g – about four teaspoonfuls – of Nature’s Heart Cacao+ gives you a powerful:
- 60% of the RDA of potassium (1200 mg)
- 56% of the RDA of magnesium (210.0 mg)
- 47% of the RDA of iron (6.54 mg)
- 31% of the RDA of calcium (244 mg)
Raw Criollo cacao powder from Ecuador (45%), bee pollen from Spain (20%), raw maca powder from Peru (20%), raw goldenberry powder from Ecuador (10%), raw lucuma powder from Peru (5%).
THE NUTRITIONALS per 100g
Energy: 1523 kJ/363 kcal
Fat: 7.9 g
of which saturates: 3.5 g
Carbohydrate: 71.9 g
of which sugars*: 26.0 g
Fibre: 24.7 g
Protein: 13.6 g
Potassium: 1200 mg (60% RDA)
Vitamin C: 28.1 mg (35% RDA)
Iron: 6.54 mg (47% RDA)
Calcium: 244.0 mg (31% RDA)
Phosphorous: 404.0 mg (58% RDA)
Magnesium: 210.0 mg (56% RDA)
Zinc: 3.24 mg (32% RDA)
% Represents percentage guideline daily amount based on a 2,000 calorie diet
RDA: Recommended daily allowance
*Naturally occurring sugars