- 300g mango chunks (flesh from approximately 2 mangoes)
- 35g root ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 3 tbsp dried goldenberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (milled or whole)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric or 1 ½ tsp vitalising superpowder
- Juice from half a lime
- 200ml coconut milk
- 150ml coconut water
- 2 ½ tbsp protein powder (soya bean, pea or whey)
- 1 nectarine, stoned and cut into chunks
- Add 2 tsp baobab superfruit powder for an extra anti-oxidant boost
- Add 2 tsp of goldenberry and chia power blend powder for a fibre protein and calcium boost
- Place all the above ingredients into a blender and whizz. Pour into two bowls and decorate.
- Dried fruit: goldenberries, cranberries, apricots, cherries, blueberries.
- Fresh fruit: eg. goldenberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries.
- Nuts: eg. Pistachios, hazelnuts, almonds, macadamias.
- Seeds: pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, ground flaxseed.
- Other: bee pollen, cacao nibs, rice crispies, protein crispies, coconut flakes.