- 1 Red onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Crushed chilli
- 1 Tin butter beans
- Basil leaves
- Vitalising superpowder
- Tomato puree
- 2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Nutritional yeast
1) In a heated pan, spray some spray oil and fry 1 red onion, 2 garlic cloves and some crushed chilli for 5 minutes
2) Add 1 tin of butter beans to the pan, drained and washed, and cook for a further 5 minutes
3) Add 1 tbsp of tomato puree, a few basil leaves and 1-2 tbsp Vitalising superpowder. Stir together.
4) With a potato masher roughly mash everything together.
5) Add 2 tbsp coconut flour and 1 tbsp nutritional yeast and mix together. If the mixture is not dry enough to form into balls, add more coconut flour.
6) Once at the right consistency, shape into balls and cook at 200 degrees fan for 20 minutes, or until crispy on the outside. Serve with homemade sweet potato chips. Voilà!