- 100g uncooked quinoa
- 15g fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 10g fresh mint, chopped finely
- 30g dried cranberries or dried cranberries or dried goldenberries (or a mixture of all three if you wish!)
- 10-12 large radishes, sliced finely
- 20 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 pomegranate, deseeded
- 1 large avocado, deseeded and cut into chunks
- To decorate: a handful of pumpkin seeds and some chopped parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice lemon juice
- ¼ tsp sweetener of choice (honey/ date syrup/ agave/ 1/8th tsp stevia)
- ½ tsp sumac
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pepper, to taste
- ¾ tbsp protein powder (if using; soya bean, pea or whey)
- Cook the quinoa as per manufacturer’s instructions. Allow to cool.
- In the meantime, chop up the salad ingredients.
- Make the dressing. In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix together the quinoa, salad dressing and the chopped up salad ingredients, reserving some parsley for the garnish.
- Garnish with the remaining chopped parsley and a handful of pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!