• 1 medium banana
• 2 small-medium sweet potatoes, boiled and peeled
• 10g coconut Sugar
• 15g cacao powder
• A dash of cinnamon
• 1 scoop of chocolate-flavoured protein powder
1) Blend together all ingredients.
2) Once this forms a thick and smooth batter, bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius
3) Cover the tray with tin foil and bake for a further 5 minutes
4) Leave to cool and optionally, cover with a topping of your choice (such as yoghurt, fruit, peanut butter) and freeze for 2 additional hours
5) When defrosted slightly, cut into pieces and eat!