- 1 medium banana
- 2 small-medium sweet potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 10g coconut Sugar
- 15g cacao powder
- A dash of cinnamon
- 1 scoop of chocolate-flavoured protein powder
- Blend together all ingredients.
- Once this forms a thick and smooth batter, bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius
- Cover the tray with tin foil and bake for a further 5 minutes
- Leave to cool and optionally, cover with a topping of your choice (such as yoghurt, fruit, peanut butter) and freeze for 2 additional hours
- When defrosted slightly, cut into pieces and eat!