Coconut Panna Cotta With Goldenberry Coulis
- Back to All Recipies
- recipe by @WaxyLemoms
- 250g dried goldenberries
- 50g caster sugar
- 100ml water
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vegetarian gelatin
- A few pieces of fruit for decoration
- The coulis: Place the goldenberries and sugar into a small pan with 100ml water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until the fruit is soft.
- Pour into a blender and whizz to a purée, then strain through a sieve, rubbing it through with the back of a ladle or spoon. Set the coulis aside until needed.
- Note: You can keep it in an airtight container for three days or freeze for up to three months.
- The panna cotta: Pour the coconut cream, vanilla, maple syrup and gelatin into a small saucepan and bring to a slight boil. Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 2 to 4 minutes, whisking the mixture constantly.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins, then put in fridge to chill for up to two hours until set.
- Turn the puddings onto a plate, and serve with the goldenberry coulis and a few of your favourite berries arranged on top for added appeal.